Sunday 7 November 2010

The Pitch

So the pitch is over and done with Yaaaay. Was extremely nervous for the pitch and again like the last pitch i don't really remember what happened when i was up there but hopefully my idea came across. They felt that my story still needs developing as there are parts where they got confused but felt that it looks like an entertaining piece. I feel i still need to work on my presenting skills and don't really feel i was prepared enough for this pitch as i didn't leave enough time to practise and was more focused on getting all the work ready for my mini bible and to show at my pitch.

Honestly i feel my idea is a little on the impossible side at the mo as its only me in a team and i really want to focus on animating but really wanted to pitch my idea anyways as i wanted to see what people thought so i could possibly make it in the future. I would love to make it but only if i had more people. I have said to jenny that i would like to work on hers if it goes through as i really like her idea and she has worked really hard on it so far and it looks really good what shes done so far modeling wise. If that doesn't work out hopefully i can grovel to some over people to let me animate on their projects haha.

No comments: