Thursday 9 December 2010

Storyboard

I was then put in charge of sorting out the storyboard ready for the hand in. By doing this i could try to think of other ways of shooting a scene as Jenny had already been working on the animatic. Jenny gave me her script which i then drew from. She had written it quite clear so it wasn't hard to imagine what the shot would be like but some shots were quite similar because of this but I tried to add in a few of my own ideas. I did keep the way she shot the trap as i thought it worked well as it was. I drew out my version of the storyboard and then we compared my storyboard and jenny's animatic and decided which shots worked better and i changed it. The main part that changed from mine was the work bench scene (with the jack-in-the-box)where we felt jenny's was shot better. After drawing out the storyboard i then added some shading and here it is:













































No comments: