Sunday 22 February 2009

G.O.D my first animation!!! =O

Was looking through some of my old work and thought i'd add my animation that i did for my fmp for fun. While watching it the first thing i thought was how bad XD. but i was very proud of it when i made it and had no experience whatsoever. I would like to go back to this idea at some point =) as i did really enjoy it and it could be improved A LOT!! now that i know more. And the sound was very rushed at the end but i do still love the music in the background. This animation still makes me laugh! probrably more now as it looks so bad.




Back to real work =)

This week it was my group to be on duty for live at 5 and i was very surprised at how easy it was in the end after panicking about it 0.0 We finished our work very quickly and i think our group worked very well together. I worked on producing the idents which were surprisingly easy as all you had to was type the name in that they wanted then render and Voila!! Though i was a bit paranoid on whether i got the spelling right and had to re check. I then worked on putting the scores on the sports scoreboard that i had already produced, which taught me how to animate text and make it flip down the board which isn't hard but still usefull. When it came to actually watching it the first thing that popped in my mind was thank god i didn't choose to be a news reporter it looked very stressful =S but it was interesting to watch. I think this would have been more interesting and stressful if we had to produce everything on the day such as title sequence, idents, sports and weather sequences instead of just adding to them. But think that would have been too much =S. Overall i think it went well and worked well with the journalists as they seemed happy with what we gave them.



ChewTv Ident project!!!

We started our new project this week which is to create a tv ident for chewtv. As i was listening i thought of lots of ideas in my head the only problem is how i would fit those ideas in the short space of time. I am really excited about this project as i think i will really enjoy it.

And last thing i passed my essay!!! yaaaaaay! i agreed with all the comments Ann made and think i will improve on my next piece of work =)

No comments: