Tuesday 10 March 2009

ChewTv

This is the storyboard and set up that i produced to pitch my idea. The pitch i think went ok but because i knew we only had a short amount of time i think it was rushed and i was also nervous so don't think that helped either =S.














I want my Ident to look like an old black and white film so i will only use black and white and the Chewtv logo colour.

I have an idea of what sound i want as well, i want an old upbeat piano tune in the style of what filmakers used when black and white films were around. I only want the music to be playing while the character is walking along the street but when he hits hits the logo it will stop and there will be a bang. Then the logo will make a swishy or space ship hover kind of sound as it rises and spins, possibly some modern music in the background but think that might make it too much. Will have to experiment when i get around to the sound.

I want the film to have a grainy look to it aswell so it looks like an old film and the grainy effect could disappear the same time the music stops.

No comments: