Saturday 16 May 2009

Final Storyboard

This is my final storyboard. I was slightly disappointed with the finished outcome as i was running out of time towards the end of making this as it took longer than i expected making it in illustrator and some of the images look rushed. Also the characters look slightly different in each of the frames as it was rushed, such as eyes are bigger or they look wider than they should. I do think the style works however for my idea as it is very bright, cheerful and cartoon like which works for the mood of the story. I would have improved this by spending more time on how the characters look in the images and make sure they look similar and consistent throughout the storyboard. I would also add more interesting camera angles to it as at points they get slightly repetitive. Overall i am happy with the style though think i could have improved it with more time.

No comments: