Saturday 16 May 2009

Storyboard development

I then went on to drawing the characters that i would use for my storyboard.































The characters that i ended up with i created in illustrator as that is what i wanted the style of my storyboard to look like: Block colour and cartoony in style. I like my final ice cream man character as i think he looks slightly evil though he looks a bit too chef like for what i wanted but i think he is the best character out of the ideas i had. The kid i had more troubles with designing as to begin with he was looking very manga ish? in style as i was trying to make him look cute and innocent. I think my next ideas that i drew for the kid character worked better and the one that i chose i think worked the best as he looks michevious, though i would have liked him to look more innocent.

No comments: