Tuesday 1 June 2010

negotiated brief continued

I then changed my first background to this. In this background it shows that the little villagers live in side the tree. This i think is a better idea as it ties in better with the other backgrounds i also think the composition works better.
























































I then went on to create my first attempts at painting my backgrounds in watercolour and this is what i have so far. At this point i don't think the backgrounds are looking very good as they don't look very good quality and feel that i will probrably redo them. However i haven't added the detail that i was going to add with photoshop so they may be saved will have to see what they look like when i have finsihed them. The holes in the tree in the first background will be darker and the third background will be tinted bluey/ green using photoshop to give it a gloomy atmosphere. I was thinking seeing as this isn't looking too good so far that i might try out different mediums such as coloured pencils or creating them completly digitally or using all the techniques together. I will experiment and see which backgrounds work the best.

No comments: