Friday 21 November 2008

Week 5

This week we discussed each others work and analysed how well they showed the principles of animation. I found this really useful as i now find it easier to look at what is wrong with my own animation and how i would improve it.

In life drawing this week we were encouraged to use a different medium besides pencil, I decided to use pastels. We also had to experiment with drawing loose images instead of detailed.

These are two of my drawings the first were quick sketches that we had to draw of the model moving around the second was a longer pose.

In my opinion this looks a bit like a childrens drawing but i did enjoy using a different medium. I think the drawing looks more interesting overlapping the figures.










I think the proportions in the image are alright though could be improved. The image might have looked better if i filled the page. I also need to add more detail to the hands feet and face. I tried to do a more detailed image of the face but was quickly running out of time so it was kinda rushed.

No comments: