Friday 21 November 2008

Week 6 (Bradford Trip WOOO!!!!)

I really enjoyed the Bradford trip my favorite animations that i saw there were:

Descendants


This student film really interested me and i loved the style of the animation. I thought the environment in the animation looked really realistic. I was kinda sad they didn't win an award though.




Varmints


I loved this film and was really glad they won an award. It was really emotional and i thought the main character looked really cute ^_^.




Cat-Man-Do


I've always loved Simon's cat and was really happy when they showed cat-man-do. The style is really basic but it is really effective and very funny =D. Also it reminds me of my cat lol.



SNOWMAN!!!!!



I've loved the Snowman ever since i was little and watching this made me feel like a little kid again (also wanted it to be christmas ^_^) Seeing the rest of John Coates work was really interesting as i had watched Grandpa before but only remember the beach scene and didn't realise he died at the end which i found really emotional =(. When we were watching his films i realised alot of the main characters in his films died but that made them effective because it grabs the audience and makes it more emotional.






No comments: