Friday 30 October 2009

Life drawing











































































In this session we did some drawings where we only looked at the model and not the paper which came out with some....interesting? results! and then some 30 second sketches!!! and this is where i take back my comment from last lesson about liking quick sketches me no like them no more haha!! think i need to practise quick sketches more cause i found it very hard to get the most important information like the line of action and the positioning of the legs and arms and overall just turned out very badly =S however i feel i am improving slightly with my longer sketches. Again hands + feet = PROBLEM!! but i feel i have improved with drawing the faces. The proportions i feel still need to be improved but are getting better. I feel my drawings are getting looser gradually as well. So hopefully i am improving even if only a little!? =S

No comments: