Saturday 14 November 2009

11 second club rough animation

After showing my idea last monday they suggested that i needed to change the camera view. So i tried to think about the rule of thirds and set up a more effective camera angle.



I think this works alot better and the poses and silhouette of the poses will be more readable.











I then created a blockthrough of my animation. I tried to get the timing as good as possible for my key poses. However i feel the turn of the head at the end needs to end when he says cream and the arms need to be snappier.



I then went on to adding inbetweens in my animation and making the movements snappier. I tried adding sobbing to the character which i don't like at all because i feel it looks wrong and i need to redo it.



When i showed my progress on the monday they said that the pose where he has the hands in the air looks like he is praising something more than him feeling trapped. Which i didn't see and feel i need to go through my poses again to make the character feel more trapped and manic.

No comments: