Saturday 27 March 2010

Progress with work on Timmy's Gift

I've found working on this project very useful so far and things i have learnt are that you can add the smallest movements to an animation to improve it. I've also learnt to check that props are right before i start animating!! haha as i had a slight problem with shots 19 and 21 as i discovered while i was animating the clipboard was backwards and the clip had somehow distorted so had to fix this but almost didn't notice. I feel my movements in my animations have become more flowing instead of always looking robotic. I find cherie's comments on the animations i do very useful as most of the time i don't notice things and can't think how to improve it and most of the time it can be very obvious solutions to improve it so this has helped. I've also made a plan for the holiday where i should have all the shots i was given done with time to spare for other work =D

No comments: