Sunday 14 March 2010

Year 3 Project

I have been assigned to work on Cherie Hague's project Timmy's Gift as an assitant animator. I am looking forward to working on this project as the work she has done so far is amazing and it will give me an insight into what is going to happen next year when im making my third year film. Im glad i got the job of assitant animator as well as i think it will really help me think about what i enjoy doing the most in animation, as i haven't animated in a while because of the pre production project. To start off with she gave us the rigs to play around with to see if there were any problems and make some test animations. Here are my tests i made while playing around with the rigs.







From doing these tests i have discovered my animating skills have gotten rusty so definately need to spend time on this project making sure i get the movements right and not looking robotic!

After i showed her the tests i made she gave a list of the shots she wants animated and a copy of her storyboard.

No comments: